Marlin Biweekly 2 Dev & Community Updates – October 2021
Here are the latest developments for the second half of October!
Here are the latest developments for the second half of
Here are the latest developments for the first half of November!
As always, our discord server is the place to bug us in case you have any queries or want to discuss all things Marlin and Layer 0. For community-related discussions, our Telegram channel is the place to be!
- Added event support to the mev-inpect-py tool which speeds it up by 2-3 orders of magnitude on Polygon. We are still working on the dashboard and backfilling data for the current year, will be released publicly once ready.
- MPond contract has been rewritten to support UUPS proxies and use RBAC for admin actions and whitelisting.
- MPond transfers are now noticeably cheaper by optimizing the use of storage slots as well as the whitelist checks in the contract.
- Migrated MPond tests to hardhat and made them much more extensive.
- Added a benchmarking script for MPond to measure gas usage for various use cases. Serves as a baseline for further optimizing gas usage.
- Added a benchmarking script for Pond to measure gas usage for various use cases. Serves as a baseline for further optimizing gas usage.
- Our testing environment and the associated subgraphs have been migrated to Rinkeby from Kovan to prepare for integration testing with Arbitrum next week.
- Staking Stats
Over 846 million POND has been staked in the form of MPond (740 MPond equivalent to 740 million POND) and POND (106 million POND) tokens. Stats can be found here.
Looking to stake? There are more than 70 cluster operators to choose from.
Our dummies guide should get you through the staking process. Reach out to us on Discord if you’re facing any issues, need to clarify doubts, or require assistance.
Follow our official social media channels to get the latest updates as and when they come out!
Subscribe to our newsletter.