Marlin Biweekly 2 Dev & Community Updates – February 2022
Here are the latest developments for the second half of February!
Here are the latest developments for the second half of
Here are the latest developments for the first half of December!
As always, our discord server is the place to bug us in case you have any queries or want to discuss all things Marlin and Layer 0. For community-related discussions, our Telegram channel is the place to be!
- Switch the ownership model of staking contracts to use RBAC instead of single owners.
- Rework ClusterRewards to use roles instead of stored addresses for permissioning.
- Add bridging functionality to StakeManager.
- Refactor StakeManager to use a common internal core with external APIs.
- Added hardhat based deployment scripts for the staking contracts.
- Added hardhat scripts for ERC20 transfers and MPond whitelisting.
- Staking subgraph has been updated to track bridged stashes.
- Rebased mev-bor on top of v0.2.12 to work with the recent Polygon hard fork, in the midst of upgrading the Loki testnet.
- Learn and Trade POND on Binance
Announced a learn and trade promotion on Binance with $100,000 in rewards.
Promotion A: Learn and Earn $50,000 Prize Pool in POND Tokens.
You can still learn about Marlin by watching the video here.
Promotion B: Trade POND and Win $50,000 Prize Pool in POND Tokens.
- POND listing on KuCoin
- Staking Stats
Over 787 million POND has been staked in the form of MPond (675 MPond equivalent to 675 million POND) and POND (112 million POND) tokens. Stats can be found here.
Looking to stake? There are more than 70 cluster operators to choose from.
Our dummies guide should get you through the staking process. Reach out to us on Discord if you’re facing any issues, need to clarify doubts, or require assistance.
Follow our official social media channels to get the latest updates as and when they come out!
Subscribe to our newsletter.