Marlin Biweekly 1 Dev & Community Updates – December 2021
Here are the latest developments for the first half of December!
Here are the latest developments for the first half of
Here are the latest developments for the second half of November!
As always, our discord server is the place to bug us in case you have any queries or want to discuss all things Marlin and Layer 0. For community-related discussions, our Telegram channel is the place to be!
- MEV data on Polygon for most of 2021 has been backfilled on our dashboard, showing around $37.8M extracted in DEX arbitrages alone. Work is underway to incorporate more protocols.
- Our mev-inspect-py fork has been updated to the new async architecture on upstream.
- Developed and tested a token bridge UI to Arbitrum for POND and MPond.
- Developed a staking bridge for delegators to migrate stashes onto Arbitrum, currently under final testing. Scheduled to be released along with the token bridge early next week.
- Added L1 and L2 gateway contract pairs underlying the bridges.
- Added Hardhat based deployment scripts for token contracts.
- Migrated tests related to the staking contracts to Hardhat and made them more extensive.
- Overview of Marlin
CryptoDossier from the community published an overview of Marlin. Check it out!
- Staking Stats
Over 867 million POND has been staked in the form of MPond (744 MPond equivalent to 744 million POND) and POND (123 million POND) tokens. Stats can be found here.
Looking to stake? There are more than 70 cluster operators to choose from.
Our dummies guide should get you through the staking process. Reach out to us on Discord if you’re facing any issues, need to clarify doubts, or require assistance.
Missed our earlier update? Check out the first biweekly update for November here.
Follow our official social media channels to get the latest updates as and when they come out!
Subscribe to our newsletter.